27 February 2007

Silly people with their silly emails...

"Mr. Ray,

Since you are sailing at this particular time you should state it ashore.

Best Regards,
MARAD GRADUATE"

What??? If I'm sailing, how am I ashore? Don't ships float, in the water? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Or maybe it's just that I'm dealing with the WORST GOVERNMENT AGENCY EVER.

I've got to prove to these crazies that I worked in the maritime industry during 2006. I hope they believe me, because if they don't, I get to be active duty or pay the Maritime Administration some where in the neighborhood of 180,000 dollars. Like I've got 180,000 dollars. I haven't gotten a paycheck since mid 2005.

Sorry about the rant. I think that is was just a tyop... I mean, typo. I hate those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie got a letter of non-compliance... Also, when you are going on your AT... if you are. It seems like I am the only one going. TrentZimmer@charter.net