23 January 2007

Three Cheers for Dom and Amy, honest and good citizens of Tynemouth (I think...)

Sunday afternoon, I lost my wallet at a Metro station while Lorah was dragging me around the yellow line [sarcasm intended]. We turned around and went back to the station we got on at, thinking that I may have dropped it while we were sitting on this bench waiting for the train. When we got back, it was already gone. Thankfully, the awesome Dom and incredible Amy spotted the estranged wallet and googled my name. Some of you may think that's not too much effort to go through, but google my name and you'll find out that this blog isn't exactly the first thing that comes up... sincere dedication must have been present to make the return a success. So here's to Dom and Amy, the most awesome strangers I know!



P.S. Lorah and I are taking Dom and Amy out for dinner the first chance we get, but don't tell them yet, it's a surprise.

Disclaimer: Neither Lorah or I smile like this on normal occasions. However, we find it appropriate on some occasions to look rather silly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you got Googled, funny, I goggled another girl's man! On the first page alone there was a Musician from Brooklyn, with a few sites I might add, a Basketball player and a Science Major. Where did you get in? Funny faces!!!!! Lorah has had them alot since you came on the scene. Thought I would share that with you.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Ps. Well done to that couple. Not many would have done that. I trust you will spoil them.

Anonymous said...

pps. oh dear goodness me, that came out very wrong, I meant to say I Googled another girl's man. Yikes, blame the kids climbing over me please...

Sarahhh said...

mercy granted.